some of these are funny and some are cheesy some may even get you smacked in the face...You try these at your own risk.
1) Nice Bible!
2) I would like to pray with you.
3) You know Jesus? Me too!
4) God told me to come talk to you!
5) I know a church where we could go and talk!
6) How about a hug,sister?
7) Do you need help carrying your Bible? It looks heavy.
8) Christians don't shake hands, Christians gotta hug!
9) Oh you are cold, Ecclesasties 4:11.
10) Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
11) what are your plans for tonight? Feel like a bible study?
12) What's your name and number so I can add you to my "prayer" list?
13) The word says "Give drink to those who are thirsty and feed the hungry." How about Dinner?
14) You don't have an accountability partner? Me neither.
15. You want to come over and watch the Ten commandments tonight?
16) You float my ark.
17) Would you happen to know a Christian man that I could love with all my heart and wait on hand and foot?
18) Nice bracket. What would Jesus date? I mean "do"
19) Do you believe in Divine appointment?
20) Have you ever tried praying at a drive-in movie before?
21) Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.
22) My friend told me to come and meet you, he said you are a really nice person. I think you know him. Jesus, yeah that's His name.
23) You know they say that you have never really dated; until you have dated a christian.
24) Yeah, I predicted David over Goliath.
25) What? Friends listen to Amazing Grace in the dark!
26) Want to practice speaking in tongues with me?
27) I hear there's going to be a love offering for tonight.
28) If God made anything more pretty, i'm sure he'd keep it for himself.
29) I don't see it, but some people think I look like Sampson.
30) Now I know why Solomon had 700 wives.... Because he never met you.
31) Honesty is like a kiss on the lips.. and baby I never lie (Proverbs 24:26 says "He who gives a right answer kisses the lips.")
32) I went on a mission but all I ended up mission was you.
33) Excuse me, is this pew taken?
34) Hello, will you be my shulamite?
35) Hi, my name's Will... God's Will.
36) I just don't feel called to celibacy.
37) No, i'm not coveting, I intend to make you mine.
38) What do you think Paul meant when he said "Greet one another with a holy Kiss."? (I Cor 16:20b)
39) When I read philippians 4:8, I think about you.