Sunday, December 11, 2011

December...

Its here..... DECEMBER!! =) its always one of my favorite times of the year, the lights, the music. the Christmas tree.. the cookies/peanut butterballs/ coconut bars. all the yummy Christmas treats.. BUT my favorite part of the whole season has always been.. right after Christmas.. having my WHOLE family (ie: cousins/aunts/uncles/grandparents) together... sitting around the living room singing Christmas songs.... that hardly happens anymore ;( I guess because everyone is growing up.. and such.. i just wish it could happen ONE MORE TIMEE!!- i like the 'family time' better then Christmas day ;) I realize how very blessed I am.. I Have the greatest cousins. EVER!!!-  And I thank My grandma.. for always wanting us Cousins to be close.. her wish came true ;) I just wish she was here to see it.. Its been 6 years.. and I still miss her.. like crazy.. i don't think that hurt will ever fully heal.

AH AH AH!!- 4 days.. until.. INDIANA!! I cannot WAIT to see my bestest most awesome friends... EVER!! ;) Its gonna be SO SO great!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment