Thursday, December 6, 2012

This song says everything I want to say.

Christmas In Heaven-  Scotty McCreery

December hasn't changed
This town looks the same
They still light their tree
in the city square.

There's red, white, and
green shining everywhere
And I wish you were here
And I wonder.

Is there snow falling down
on the streets of gold
Are the Mansions all
covered in white?

Are you singing with
angels silent night?
I wonder.....What
Christmas in Heaven is like.


There's a little manger scene
Down on Third and Main
I must've walked right by
it a thousand times.

But I see it now in
a different light'
Cause I know you are there
And I wonder...

Are you kneeling with
shepherds before him now?
Can you reach out
and touch his face?

Are you part of that
glorious holy night?
I wonder.... What
Christmas in Heaven is like.

Is there snow falling
down on the streets of gold?
Are the mansions all
covered in white?

Are you singing with
angles silent night?

I wonder.... what
Christmas in Heaven is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment