Sunday, February 3, 2013

First post of 2013

Okay.. So i'm a major slacker when it comes to this. sorry. There really isn't much to tell you right at the moment though. I'm leaving tomorrow for Indiana. I finally get to see my bestest and most awesomest friends. ever. YAY! It has been over a year since I last went to Indiana. WOW!- crazy!!!

Tonight was the Super Bowl. It was alot of fun. Even if I don't watch football. The company was great. That's all that mattered. =)

Oh, So Wednesday. I fell. I was walking into my house.. and it was really muddy outside and I slipped in the mud and cut my knee open on a brick. Go me!! =) It's healing. but still hurts and is a bit nasty. lol!

Okay. so I really don't have anything else exciting to share with you. yet anyways.. So I shall peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment