Sunday, September 16, 2012

Church Changes.

SO... This happened over a year ago now.. now almost close to two years.. but here's a post none-the-less.

So all my life I went to the same Church. I had friends. I felt comfortable. I fit in.. I would go every sunday/wednesday.  But it got to a point where I almost dreaded going. Friendships changed. I changed. I knew it was time to find a different church. One where I could fellowship with believers my age. One where I enjoyed going to again. BUT at the same time, that was REALLY hard for me to do.. because.. it was change- It was doing something I didn't feel comfortable doing. It was stepping out on my own and being. But I'll just say it now... that was probably the greatest choice I made. I LOVE the church I'm at now, I have amaazing friends and the coolest sunday school teacher :) and i've learned so much (and still have alot to learn.) 
But still, almost everytime I go to my old church.. i feel this peace sorta.. and i love the people there.. I just Know it's where i'm not supossed to be. not right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment