Thursday, November 7, 2013

MY HEART

I have this song stuck in my head-- it's a song with such simple words, really- but those words can change a life-- those words can pull in back in from whatever it is you are dealing with. Here let me share:

Oh Lord you Know my Heart it's ways
You see my thoughts my plans.
You know the measure of my days,
my life is in your hands.
Nothing in this world is kept
from your eyes, Lord than in
mercy hear my cries.
How I want to be like you,
loving others like you do.
May my life be Christ's alone.
Make my heart Jesus' throne.

it reminds me that GOD knows my heart, you knows what I think and what I plan. (and sometimes my plans aren't what he has planned for my life.) And not only does he KNOW... he also cares. BIG TIME. MY LIFE IS IN HIS HANDS- and what better place for it to be. NOTHING that happens is a surprise to him. He hears me when I cry out to him. I want to learn to love others like He does- and More than that I want my life to be his. and his alone.. after all he made me and HE loves me more than any person ever could. what a fantastic reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment