Saturday, March 10, 2012

I don't have much to say...

Yeah.. Sooo. I don't really have all that much to say.. Life is pretty much the same old thing.. boo!

Today is one of those days where I wish I was in Indiana... I don't like being SO far away from my friends. my people. Sigh.

Next weekend I get to hang out with the most precious 6 year old boy. ever.  I get to be called 'B' again.. oh thats music to my ears ;) I get to be the coolest person ever for 3 days. i can't wait!! =)  ANND i get to help throw a baby shower ANNND a wedding shower.. for two different.. very awesome and amaazing cousins :) Yah buddy!!

Has anyone else noticed that when you are waiting for something to come in the mail. its never comes when you think it will (or should) its been 2 weeks.. and i can't stand the wait.. grr :)

okay, well i told you i didn't have much to say.. ha. later!

No comments:

Post a Comment