Monday, March 19, 2012

My favorite times.

My most favorite times, are times spent with cousins. This past weekend was pretty amaazing. Cousins..aunts..uncles..grandpa. its amaazing. our family is one-of-a-kind-amazing!! Its hard to imagine any other family as close as ours. What other family goes and eats lunch in an empty house. or has so many memories.. we could write a book. :)

This past weekend, Jackson, Eric and I walked up the "the park" for the very last time.. i was flooded with memories, of years gone by.. Brian carrying a ladder there so he could climb up and ring the bell.. (oh my!) attacking Eric on the slide. Flying kites.. our family baseball games.. Family football in pop's front yard.. Walking up the "Graces" school.. walking the track. Playing House on the side porch. fighting over the big wheel toy. HOURS of Dirty Uno.. food fight in the living room. (Brian and Eric started it!)  Aunt Sarah's pancake house!, sledding on the hill. Sitting around the living room singing Christmas songs. Christmas at the beach. I could go on.. but you get the idea.. my family is cooler then your family :) and i love them all bunches!!! I'm beyond thankful for every single cousin/aunt/uncle grandparent. Time spent with them feels right.. it should happen more. i loved this weekend.. and i cannot wait till the next time we are all together again!! =)

1 comment: