Thursday, March 1, 2012

A total GOD STORY!!

So, I'm here to share with you.. a Total God Story.. God gets ALL the glory for this!!

So, Sunday.. at Church My grandpa passed out in church, during the sermon.. Thankfully it was on a sunday when My aunt was there with him.. (and thankfully his Dr. Just happens to go to the same church.. and the church has an emergency response team (nurses. etc) ) there) The lady sitting behind my aunt leaned forward and said "what can I do" My aunts response... "Get Dr. Laura"  Before  everyone could get over there.. He had stopped breathing... Laura then Asked "who knows CPR?" A guy said "I DO" and they went to work.. it took about a minute but they got him back :) God Saved a life!! =)  for a about a minute we lost my grandpa.. But God.. being the truly AWESOME God he has.. Brought him back and gave him back to us.. for how long.. no-one knows.. But We will enjoy and treasure every moment we have left with the incredible man of God! Thanks God for saving a life!! =)  One of the songs that keeps going through my head everytime I think about this is "How Great Tho Art"  We serve an AMAAZING God.. I'm still in awe!!! :)
All the right people were in the right place.. at the right time.. I also had people texting/ calling me to let me know they were praying.. not even minutes after i found out.. Thanks!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment